Monday, May 1

Technique Junkies May Release Blog Hop


Hello friends!! Welcome to another month! and also to my first blog hop as a new design team member for Technique Junkies!! This month's release is full of adorable stamps. You can check them out HERE If are arriving here from Vicki's blog, you are in the right place, if not please go to the Technique Junkies blog to find the right order
Today I am showcasing 3 new stamps, let me show them to you.

Big Dreams: Since I saw this image I knew I wanted it, this new set is called "Big Dreams", this girl is adorable, don't you agree with me? Love the big hair and her dreamy face. 
I stamped the image on a piece of White Cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers (EB1, EB2, TN1, TN3, TN8, TN9, GY2, FS9, PP1, PP2, PP5), the sentiment was stamped on a piece of teal cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink and gold embossing powder. Die-cut a polaroid piece on white cardstock and added the image behind, mounted the sentiment with foam tape, then adhered the image to a gray base card. Finally, I added sequins and flowers (I will be sharing a tutorial on how I created the flowers, I used a TJ stamp, can you guess which stamp I used? 

Here a look of the entire card, love how it turned out.



This second card is super fun!! If you are a cat lover, you are gonna love this stamp!! This cute cat stamp is called "Crazy Cat Border". I stamped on a piece of watercolor paper in Versamark Watermark and White embossing powder, then sponged brown, yellows and oranges Distress inks to get a little bit of the mix of colors. Then I die-cut a panel from Kraft cardstock using 3 diferent circle sizes to create my windows for a shaker card. Looks like they are looking at each other from different windows. Then I added a die-cut cat (retired company)





Inside I used the "Cats and more cats" sentiment, it was heat embossed on a piece of gold cardstock. I stamped the crazy cat border on a piece of kraft cardstock in orange ink.

Now, hop over to Chris' blog and check out her wonderful creations!!

But there is more, from today until May 8th, this new May release has an instant 15% discount!!! Woo-hoo!! Get them all before the 8th, and in case you like any other stamp, you can use my code to get a 10% off, how cool is that!! My code is TJ10Giovana  (restrictions apply)


Hope you enjoy my projects and this beautiful hop!
Have a fantastic day!



10 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards. Love the embellishments on both of them. Really sets of the images and makes the cards extra special. Great to have you on the TJ Team. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards make me smile :)Fab stamps and sentiments, and love your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, Giovana! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards. Your colouring on the top card blows me away. You've got great colouring skills. The second card is very intriguing. I love the holes you cut out. The design is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such uniquely crafted cards. Especially like the clever use of the cat sentiment. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You knocked this out of the park! Stunning cards, Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! What great cards and just love that cat shaker!!
    But the girl is a beautiful new stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring and I just adore that shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Especially love your crazy cat card! Awesome to be on the team with you! xx

    ReplyDelete