Thursday, June 1

Technique Junkies June Release Blog Hop!!!


Hello friends!! Welcome to Technique Junkies June release! This month the collection is fantastic, you are going to love the variety of stamps and different themes. You can check out the entire June collection HERE If you are arriving here from Vicki's blog, you are in the right place, if not please go to the Technique Junkies blog to find the right order
Today I am showcasing 5 new stamps, let me show them to you.

Project #1: 
This project uses "Mermaid on Rock" and the sentiment "Wild Sea Air" I love this mermaid image, it's just perfect for the coming up Summer. 
Details about this card. I stamped the image on White Premium Cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers. I masked the image and created a template using a circle and waves, for the sun I sponged yellow ink and for the waves I used light blue and blue inks. I created a window frame using square dies and Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, added it to card base with foam tape. Stamped the sentiment in Light blue ink. Finally I added sea shell embellishments and cheese cloth underneath.
Card size is 6" x 6"


Here it's a front view of the card.



Project #2:
This project uses "Fireworks" and the sentiment "Like Fireworks"
For this project I stamped the "Fireworks" image on a piece of watercolor paper in Versamark Watermark Ink and White embossing powder., then applied Stormy Sky, Broken China, Faded Jeans and Mustard Seed Distress Inks, after that I added Spectrum Noir Sparkle (gold and blue) to the firework centers and lines. Then, I stamped the sentiment on a piece of gold vellum in JetBlack Stazon Ink and cut it in half, positioning half on the front and the other half inside. I added stitches around the panels. 
Card size is A2.


Front of card.
Inside  of card.

Project #3
This card uses "Nautical Background"
For this project I stamped the background image on a piece of white cardstock in Blue Ink, then added clear embossing powder and sponged Broken China Ink on the image, misted the image with Silver and Gold Mists.
Added blue cardstock a white and red patterned paper under the image. Embellished the card with blue paper flowers and twine and ribbon.



Now, hop over to Chris' blog and check out her wonderful creations!!

But there is more, from today until June 8th, this new June release has an instant 15% discount!!! Woo-hoo!! Get them all before the 8th, and in case you like any other stamp, you can use my code to get a 10% off, how cool is that!! My code is TJ10Giovana  (restrictions apply)

Hope you like my creations!
Have fun hopping


7 comments:

  1. Giovana, you cards are stunning. Your mermaid card is very unique. I like the sun/moon you incorporated. Loving how you coloured your fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really classy cards Giovana. I love how you cut apart the Fireworks stamp and made it a unexpected color. The nautical card is a study in elegance. So nice to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovanna, these cards are so beautiful. Your coloring and added elements are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete