Thursday, November 23

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello friends!! Stopping by to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. It is always something to be thankful and grateful for. I will say I am thankful and grateful for my family, my church family, my closest friends, my Physical Therapy family (now). To the latter, goodness, I would have never thought in a million I will need their services, and here I am now, dealing with 3X a week of therapy, getting my legs stronger again and walking funny, still in pain and sometimes a bit depressed, BUT thankful to have so many people around me helping me and offering me a hand.

Let me share with a couple of cards I made using Crafter's Companion Autumn Collection, perfect for this season's cards.
I made 2 sets, 6 cards each set. 
 Set 1


 Set2


Hope you like them!
Have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment