Friday, December 1

Christmas Tree Card Set


Hello friends! I have a set of CAS Christmas cards for you today!! I made this set few days ago and I love how simple and elegant they are, plus didn't take much time to finish them either (that's a plus!!). Stamps used are from Technique Junkies!

So, let's get started:



Entering this set to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes

============

Few sales to remember:
My Sweet Petunia20% OFF Entire Store!! Sale ends December 2nd (Midnight CST). No coupon needed.


Technique Junkies: TJ has marked down 100 overstocked items!! No code needed, stamps are already discounted for you. Check them out HERE. Plus, You can use my TJ10Giovanaand get an extra 10% off, YAY!!!
I was browsing the stamps I found this amazing Gingham, Deco rosesDotty Flowers, Paisley and so much more!

And finally, sharing my new exciting news!! Starting today I am a part of the Tutti Designs Team!! So excited to start this new crafting adventure. Beautiful and affordable dies!

==============

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fantastic day!



1 comment:

  1. These are so elegant with their swirls and flourishes, Giovana! They make a beautiful set of cards! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete