Monday, January 29

Delicate Rose Card Set


Hello friends!!Today I want to share a set of cards I made using a lot of scraps!! Yes, everything but the card bases were scrap pieces. I've been cleaning  my craft room, well, it is still a work in progress, but I was able to organize a lot of scraps, so much that I decided to die-cut some of them to make cute card panels for my projects!!
These are the dies I used:

TUTTI-421 Delicate RoseTUTTI-418 Scalloped Stitched Nesting RectanglesTUTTI-217 Nesting Stitched Rectangles

These are the pieces I die-cut: Stitched Rectangles are from watercolor paper, the Scalloped Stitched Rectangles are pink and salmon cardstock color. I die-cut some frames, but I ended up not using them.
 Watercolor the white stitched rectangles pieces using Pink Shimmer markers and water.
 Adhere the watercolor pieces to the scalloped pieces using foam adhesive.
 Stamp the sentiment using your MISTI, then adhere the die cut roses to the watercolor panels. The sentiment is from Many Mandalas by Concord & 9th
 All panels were adhered to a light gray cardstock card base. Add sequins and using shimmer to roses with a shimmer marker.

Here is the trio of Thank you Cards. 

Here is the trio of Wishing you Cards

Submitting this set to Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge "Layer It Up"


Hope you like my projects!
Have a fantastic day!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and such great use of paper scraps.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete