Sunday, April 8

New Essentials by Ellen Release!!


Hello, hello!! I have some fun cards to share with you today! I am glad to share with you projects with the new Brandi Kincaid for  Essentials by Ellen products, you can check them out HERE!!

I have a couple of cards to show you, they are super easy cards because I really wanted to showcase these wonderful products!
For this card I used Hot Mess Lady Stamp Set. Stamped the images on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, then colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers, I fussy cut the images, but this set has coordinated dies that can find HERE. I added the image to a frame piece (I had this piece already die-cut on my stash), stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum and added sequins and Nuvo Glitter to the donut.
I have to say that this card is so me!! LOL. Did you notice the sentiment on her shirt? Yes, I am always trying to stop eating donuts :)
 

My second card is real life! I stat my day every day at 4:30 am!! I take care of 3 kids and they are wild sometimes, hahaha!! So in order to survive I get my strong coffee and brave the day, LOL.
Anyway, joke aside, this card is lovely and fits a lot of situations. I used the Hot Mess lady Stamp Set, the sentiment is from Be Strong Stamp Set and I strong word is the new Strong Die.
 

So, here you have, hope you like my projects and go shopping now before they are gone! 
Perfect for Mother Day's cards.

Have a fantastic Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. These are so much fun Giovana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and Simple info about frames powder coating. If U want to know in detail about powder coating services visit
    Powder Coating for Frames

    ReplyDelete